Dr. Anter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elad Anter, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Anter completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anter is board certified in Cardiology.
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Hebrew U-Hadassah Med, Medical School — 2002
- Hebrew U-Hadassah Med, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 9300 Euclid Ave Bldg J, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 444-4293
BETH ISRAEL DEACONESS MEDICAL CENTER, Boston, MA
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 667-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anter?
It has now been more than three years since Dr. Anter performed a full day epi/endo cardio ablation on me. Following nearly two weeks in the hospital after a failed ablation and numerous attempts to resolve my cardiac issue with various medications and procedures, Dr. Anter was called in. He diagnosed the problem (exercise induced ARVC/D) and set about “giving me my life back.” I am forever in his debt. While I can no longer compete in endurance sports, I have the enjoyment of walking, cycling, and spending time with those I love and I could not be happier. Dr. Anter is an incredibly gifted, talented and knowledgeable physician. I can’t say enough about him. Simply, the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elad Anter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anter frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Anter's office is located at 9300 Euclid Ave Bldg J, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anter speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital