Dr. Falase has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ekundayo Falase, MB BS is a nephrology specialist in Conyers, GA. Dr. Falase completed a residency at U Va Sch Med. He currently practices at Eastside Premier Nephrolgy and Hypertension, PC and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Falase is board certified in Nephrology.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Va Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Va Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Univ Lagos, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastside Premier Nephrolgy and Hypertension, PC
Eastside Premier Nephrology & Hypertension PC1612 Milstead Rd Ne Ste A, Conyers, GA 30012 Existing Patients: (678) 413-3261
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Falase?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ekundayo Falase, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Falase's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Falase accepts your insurance.
Dr. Falase frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Falase's office is located at 1612 Milstead Rd Ne Ste A, Conyers, GA 30012. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital