Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eileen Kramer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Newton Lower Falls, MA. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at PEDIATRICS AT NEWTON WELLESLEY. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatrics At Newton Wellesley
Pediatrics At Newton Wellesley2000 Washington St Ste 466, Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 969-8989
Pediatrics At Newton Wellesley PC299 Washington St Ste 105, Newton, MA 02458 Existing Patients: (617) 969-8989
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 2000 Washington St Ste 466, Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.