Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Eile Kemether, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kemether completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She currently practices at Eileen Kemether MD PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Pilgrim State Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Mt Sinai-NYU Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Pace University Graduate school of Nursing, Other Education — 1980
- Graduate Faculty New School for Social Research, Other Education — 1978
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eileen Kemether MD PC903 Park Ave Apt 2c, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 737-1898
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kemether?
A truly superb physician and an excellent human being who treats her patients as partners in their own care. Dr. Kemether has tremendous compassion for everyone from "the worried well" to schizophrenics and valuable treatment insights - probably because she is a great listener and incredibly intelligent. If you are able to see her, you are lucky indeed. Left off a star on scheduling because she doesn't use email but that isn't even a true negative as I never requested an "urgent" appt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kemether has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kemether frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Kemether's office is located at 903 Park Ave Apt 2c, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital