Dr. Ehab Morcos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morcos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ehab Morcos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Somerset, PA. Dr. Morcos completed a residency at Western Res Care System. He currently practices at Somerset Ob.gyn. Associates Ltd. and is affiliated with Somerset Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morcos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Western Res Care System, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Western Res Care System, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Zagazig U, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Somerset Ob.gyn. Associates Ltd.126 E Church St Ste 3100, Somerset, PA 15501 Existing Patients: (814) 443-1908
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morcos?
Dr. Morcos is a doctor that takes the time to listen. Is very knowledgeable on all conditions cardiology and general questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morcos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morcos frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Morcos' office is located at 126 E Church St Ste 3100, Somerset, PA 15501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morcos speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Morcos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Somerset Hospital