Dr. Atallah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ehab Atallah, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. He currently practices at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- M D Anderson Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atallah?
Excellent listener, great at explaining things. Very knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ehab Atallah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Atallah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atallah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atallah frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Dr. Atallah's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Atallah speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital