Dr. Egbert Rebeiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rebeiro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Egbert Rebeiro, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Blytheville, AR. Dr. Rebeiro completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Midsouth Medicine & Psychiatry Consultants PA and is affiliated with Great River Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St John's Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Medical School
- howard university hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Wash Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midsouth Medicine & Psychiatry Consultants PA208 N 5th St, Blytheville, AR 72315 Existing Patients: (870) 776-1477
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rebeiro?
Dr. Rebeiro was one of the best physicians/surgeons that I’ve ever met. He quite literally saved my life. He is very thorough and explains things in a way that you understand and feel comfortable. His bedside manner is TOP NOTCH!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rebeiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rebeiro frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Bladder Cancer.
Dr. Rebeiro's office is located at 208 N 5th St, Blytheville, AR 72315. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rebeiro speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rebeiro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great River Medical Center