Dr. Edwin Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edwin Taylor, MD is a pulmonologist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Memphis City Hosps. He currently practices at Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Memphis City Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Memphis City Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Mississippi State University, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists, P.C.
Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists5050 Poplar Ave Ste 800, Memphis, TN 38157 Existing Patients: (901) 276-6507
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 5050 Poplar Ave Ste 800, Memphis, TN 38157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital