Dr. Edwin Kendrick, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in La Verne, CA. Dr. Kendrick completed a residency at Morehouse School of Medicine. He currently practices at California Vein Vascular and Diagnostics, Inc. and is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kendrick is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
California Vein Vascular and Diagnostics, Inc.
California Vein Vascular and Diagnostics, Inc.2120 Foothill Blvd, La Verne, CA 91750 Existing Patients: (626) 623-6040
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Emory University, Other Education — 2009
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kendrick?
Dr. Kendrick is very professional and easy to talk to. Takes really interest in the patients problems and tries to do what is best for them. I had really good experience and felt blessed that he took my case. What I like most is that he does all the tests himself so he knows what is he looking for. I am really glad I went to see him and would recommend him 100%.
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley
- Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Emanate Health Inter-community Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital