Dr. Edwin McElroy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McElroy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edwin McElroy, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. McElroy completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at Wellmont Medical Associates Hematology & Oncology and is affiliated with Hawkins County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wellmont Medical Associates Hematology & Oncology
WMA Hematology & Oncology at Kingsport4485 W Stone Dr Ste 200, Kingsport, TN 37660 Existing Patients: (423) 578-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McElroy?
He is one of the best. Great personality, caring and believes in his capabilities to help you with his greatest ability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McElroy accepts your insurance.
Dr. McElroy frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. McElroy's office is located at 4485 W Stone Dr Ste 200, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McElroy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center