Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Edwin Ashley, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Ashley completed a residency at Charles Drew Med Center Mlk Hospital. He currently practices at Michael J Feldman MD Inc and is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Charles Boyes Hospital Usc School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Charles Drew Med Center Mlk Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mt Zion University Calif, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Emory U, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashley?
He took the time to explain what was going on with my thumps and was open to questions. He explained by demonstrating with mynhands
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashley frequently treats Arm Surgery, Arthritis, and Arthroscopic Joint Surgery.
Dr. Ashley's office is located at 8641 Wilshire Blvd Ste 205, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ashley speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City