Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edwin Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Edwin Lee and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Albert Einstein / Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Oxford University Med.School, Medical School — 2001
- Oxford University, Oxford, England., Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- We accept all PPO insurances and Medicare, please inquire with the office.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish
Edwin Lee1300 N Vermont Ave Ste 808, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Existing Patients: (323) 913-4303
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Highly recommend Dr. Lee, he is very kind, attentive and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen and explains in terms I am able to understand. He is extremely thorough. I am very happy with his treatments. He is very good at returning phone calls on time too, which is a plus when you have a heart condition and anxious about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edwin Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Chest Pain, Unstable Angina, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1300 N Vermont Ave Ste 808, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Spanish, Armenian, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center