Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Emborgo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edwin Emborgo, MD is a family medicine specialist in Nacogdoches, TX. Dr. Emborgo completed a residency at U A M S Medical Center. He currently practices at Nacogdoches County Hospital District and is affiliated with Nacogdoches Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Emborgo is board certified in Family Practice.
- U A M S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- St. Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Brokenshire Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nacogdoches County Hospital District1204 N Mound St, Nacogdoches, TX 75961 Existing Patients: (936) 553-2534
Center Emergency Room5100 Loop 500 E, Center, TX 75935 Existing Patients: (936) 569-9700
Woodland Heights Medical Center505 S John Redditt Dr, Lufkin, TX 75904 Existing Patients: (936) 634-8311
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emborgo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emborgo frequently treats Nausea, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Fever.
Dr. Emborgo's office is located at 1204 N Mound St, Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Emborgo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Heights Medical Center