Dr. Edward Zawada, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zawada's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Zawada, MD is a nephrology specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Zawada completed a residency at UCLA Hosp. He currently practices at Shasta Critical Care and is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zawada is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- UCLA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- UCLA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- UCLA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shasta Critical Care
Shasta Critical Care2701 Old Eureka Way Ste 1e, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 232-3000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zawada?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zawada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zawada frequently treats Anemia, Malnutrition, and Peritoneal Dialysis.
Dr. Zawada's office is located at 2701 Old Eureka Way Ste 1e, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zawada has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Enloe Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Saint Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center