Dr. Edward Szalapski Jr, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Maple Grove, MN. Dr. Szalapski Jr completed a residency at Fairview University Med Center. He currently practices at Twin Cities Orthopedics and is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Szalapski Jr is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Twin Cities Orthopedics
Twin Cities Orthopedics Edina - Crosstown4010 W 65 St, Maple Grove, MN 55435 (952) 456-7000
- Fairview University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Szalapski Jr?
I’m a longtime patient of TCO and have been since 2016. Dr. Jay Johnson did my total knee in April 2017 and my shoulder procedure was done by Dr. Edward W. Szalapski, MD in late January 2020. From day 1 to now, I couldn’t be happier with the competence, knowledge, professionalism and character of these two men, as well as the staff and physical therapists involved. All are VERY professional, courteous and prompt. I have a recurring back injury that I may have them look at next and I’ll put my trust in their capable hands yet again. Thank you for all you’ve done for me.
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Health System in New Prague