Dr. Edward Lenard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lenard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Lenard, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Monroe, CT. Dr. Lenard completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital / Hasbro Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Patience Pediatrics and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lenard is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Rhode Island Hospital / Hasbro Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Dupont Hospital For Children, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Patience Pediatrics501 Main St, Monroe, CT 06468 Existing Patients: (203) 452-5565
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lenard?
Dr. Lenard provides excellent care in a friendly, unrushed environment. He spends enough time with each patient to make sure they understand everything, and all their questions are answered. Dr. Lenard is very accommodating for sudden sick visits, and his office staff are professional and very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Lenard to any parent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lenard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lenard frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Lyme Disease.
Dr. Lenard's office is located at 501 Main St, Monroe, CT 06468. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lenard speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lenard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital