Dr. Bloom has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Bloom, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Bloom completed a residency at Oregon Health Sciences University. He currently practices at Family Health Associates and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bloom is board certified in Family Practice.
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Washington, Seattle, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bloom?
Recently had first appt/physical with Dr. Bloom. I am 61 and have an extensive medical history. This guy was informed and interested, and his bedside manner is excellent. Personable and knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time with me and gave me a cortisone shot in my hip without making me make another appt. I have lived all over the US and and have had many doctors. After my last doc left practice was having a hard time finding a new one that I liked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bloom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bloom frequently treats Drug Allergy Testing, VAP Lipid Testing, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Bloom's office is located at 3500 ORCHARD PL, Bellingham, WA 98225. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Family Health Associates
Family Care Network - Family Health Associates3500 ORCHARD PL, Bellingham, WA 98225 (360) 671-3900