Call (725) 241-0178 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edward Victoria, MD is a family medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Victoria completed a residency at NeouCom Affil Hosps-Youngstown-Akron. He currently practices at Soluna Family Medicine and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- NeouCom Affil Hosps-Youngstown-Akron, Residency Hospital — 2007
- NeouCom Affil Hosps-Youngstown-Akron, Internship Hospital — 2004
- CALIFORNIA POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY AT POMONA, Undergraduate School — 1998
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Soluna Family Medicine
Soluna Family Medicine2701 N Tenaya Way Ste 190, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0178
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Victoria?
Absolutely love this office! I will never go see another doctor in Vegas but this office. The staff are all extremely helpful never had a issue getting meds, scheduling, or in the office. They actually care about your wellbeing in this office. The doctor actually takes his time to listen to what your concerns are & treats them properly!! Outstanding job to all the staff at this wonderful doctor's office. Thank you so much I will definitely come back!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Victoria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Victoria's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Victoria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Victoria frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Hypotension, and Bedsores.
Dr. Victoria's office is located at 2701 N Tenaya Way Ste 190, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Victoria speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Victoria has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center