Dr. Edward Samuel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samuel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Samuel, MD is a hematology specialist in Port Jefferson Station, NY. Dr. Samuel completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at North Shore Hematologyoncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Mather Hospital - Main. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samuel is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Meml Hosp/Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Ny University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Hematologyoncology Associates PC49 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samuel?
Excellent doctor extremely knowledgeable!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samuel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Hemophilia, and Anemia.
Dr. Samuel's office is located at 49 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samuel speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Samuel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital