Dr. Edward Sall, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Sall completed a residency at Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions. and is affiliated with Crouse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sall is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- 1 4900 Broad Rd, Syracuse, NY 13215 Existing Patients: (315) 492-5011
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Oral Roberts University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sall?
Not only is he an MD, he is also a licensed Dentist. So, if you have jaw problems, there is no one better to go to. He has done surgery to clean out the damage in my jaw from dislocations; he does injections in my jaw to help with the pain; he treats my mild sleep apnea with an oral appliance; he has done 2 surgeries to help my chronic sinus infections. You *may* wait a little while to see him, but he is well worth any wait. Booking early morning or early afternoon (1:00) helps.
- Crouse Hospital