Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 201-3855, and for other questions, call (732) 679-9950.
Dr. Edward Mezic, MD is a pulmonologist in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Mezic completed a residency at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical Associates of Central New Jersey and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mezic is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Deborah Heart&Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Associates of Central New Jersey
Medical Associates of Central New Jersey26 Throckmorton Ln, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mezic?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Mezic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mezic's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mezic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mezic frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Mezic's office is located at 26 Throckmorton Ln, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mezic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy