Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Edward Rubinchik, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Rubinchik completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Medex Diagnostic & Treatment Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubinchik is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent's Hsp and M C Ny, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Brandeis U, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medex Diagnostic & Treatment Center
Medex Diagnostic & Treatment Center11129 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Existing Patients: (718) 275-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubinchik?
I cannot begin to explain how wonderful my experience has been with Dr. Rubinchik. He is a true gentleman and a professional. I left a message on a Saturday he actually called me back that day to ask me what my concerns were and then said he’d follow up with the phone call that Monday and he did! I have never had that kind of treatment from a healthcare professional in my life he’s truly amazing . Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubinchik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rubinchik frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Migraine.
Dr. Rubinchik's office is located at 11129 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubinchik speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.