Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edward Romond, MD is a hematology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Romond completed a residency at Mi State University Clinical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romond is board certified in Hematology.
- Mi State University Clinical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 800 Rose St Rm Cc413, Lexington, KY 40536 Existing Patients: (859) 323-8043
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romond?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romond frequently treats Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), Breast Diseases, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Romond's office is located at 800 Rose St Rm Cc413, Lexington, KY 40536. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.