Dr. Edward Blocker, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Beaufort, SC. Dr. Blocker completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System, University Medical Center. He currently practices at Beaufort Memorial Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Beaufort Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blocker is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Greenville Hospital System, University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Greenville Hospital System, University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1993
- Wofford College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- The Shriners Hospital For Crippled Children, Greenville Unit, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blocker?
One of the best in Beaufort memorial hospital. Fantastic surgeon. Great bedside manner which is a plus. Very patient concerned and aware or what you need. Love this man to the moon and back. Need more just like him!!!!!
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital