Dr. Edward Miranda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miranda's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Miranda, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Miranda completed a residency at UCSF. He currently practices at Pacific Plastic Surgery Group and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCSF, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UCSF, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 2001
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pacific Plastic Surgery Group
Hayes Valley Office77 Van Ness Ave Apt 302, San Francisco, CA 94102 Existing Patients: (415) 379-9015
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miranda?
I had a very good experience Dr.Miranda
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miranda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miranda frequently treats Skin Grafts, Hand Fracture , and Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) .
Dr. Miranda's office is located at 77 Van Ness Ave Apt 302, San Francisco, CA 94102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miranda speaks Spanish, Cantonese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Miranda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Mission Bernal
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center