Dr. Edward Katz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Katz, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Katz completed a residency at LI college hospital. He currently practices at Arthritis & Pain Center and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital.
- Med College Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- LI college hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arthritis & Pain Center
Arthritis & Pain Center4541 Spotsylvania Pkwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408 Existing Patients: (540) 899-3863
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
Great, caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats Rheumatoid Arthritis, Arthritis, and Bursitis.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 4541 Spotsylvania Pkwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital