Dr. Edward Bailey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bailey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Bailey, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Bailey completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Pediatric Health Care Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Bailey is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Vermont College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Rochester-Strong Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Vermont, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Health Care Associates
Pediatric Health Care Associates of Peabody10 Centennial Dr Ste 104, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 535-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bailey?
I had to bring my 4 month old grandson for a sick visit he was very caring, kind, through and smart! He took his time examine my grandchild!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bailey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bailey frequently treats Acne, Acute Laryngitis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Bailey's office is located at 10 Centennial Dr Ste 104, Peabody, MA 01960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bailey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital