Dr. Edward Mailloux, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mailloux's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Mailloux, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Mailloux completed a residency at Walter Reed Army MC. He currently practices at Sanford Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mailloux is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Walter Reed Army MC, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Walter Reed Army MC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Children's Clinic 26th & Sycamore4405 E 26th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Existing Patients: (605) 328-9080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mailloux?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mailloux accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mailloux frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Mailloux's office is located at 4405 E 26th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mailloux has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.