Dr. Edward Baron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baron's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Baron, MD is a neuro-ophthalmology specialist in Bay Shore, NY. Dr. Baron completed a residency at Greenwich Hospital. He currently practices at SightMD and is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Greenwich Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lincoln Med Mntl Health Center, Residency Hospital
- 1991-1992 Orbital Disease and Neuro-Ophthalmology, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SightMD375 E Main St Ste 24, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 665-1330
Long Island Eye Refractive Care PC601 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717 Existing Patients: (631) 231-4455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baron?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baron frequently treats Hypertropia, Hypotropia, and Headache.
Dr. Baron's office is located at 375 E Main St Ste 24, Bay Shore, NY 11706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baron speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jacobi Medical Center