Dr. Lloyd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Lloyd, MD is a family medicine specialist in Acworth, GA. Dr. Lloyd completed a residency at Atlanta Med Ctr. He currently practices at Emory At Acworth and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lloyd is board certified in Family Practice.
- Atlanta Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Medical School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory At Acworth
Emory At Acworth4791 S Main St Ste 100, Acworth, GA 30101 Existing Patients: (404) 251-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lloyd?
I have seen Dr. Lloyd for quite a few years and think he is a caring and very knowledgable doctor. I would very highly recommend his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Lloyd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lloyd's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lloyd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lloyd frequently treats Cough, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Insomnia.
Dr. Lloyd's office is located at 4791 S Main St Ste 100, Acworth, GA 30101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital