Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Edward Lai, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Edward Lai, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lai completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lai is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates
Weill Cornell Eye Associates1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021 Call
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- George Washington University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lai?
Easy and pleasant to work with. Communication was easy and explanations were direct and specific. An overall pleasant experience.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Lai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lai frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Dry Eyes, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Lai's office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lai speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.