Dr. Merker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Merker, MD is a family medicine specialist in Pleasantville, NY. Dr. Merker completed a residency at Overlook Hosp. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Merker is board certified in Family Practice.
- Overlook Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1981
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley180 Marble Ave, Pleasantville, NY 10570 Existing Patients: (914) 769-7300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merker?
Dr. Merker is the best. Caring and thorough. I've been seeing him for more than 40 years, and thanks to him I'm still kickin'.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Merker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merker frequently treats Gout, Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Merker's office is located at 180 Marble Ave, Pleasantville, NY 10570. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Merker speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Phelps Hospital
- White Plains Hospital