Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Edward Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. He currently practices at EvergreenHealth Heart Care and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- University Ca Sf School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EvergreenHealth Heart Care
EvergreenHealth Heart Care12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Does anyone know where Dr. Kim is now practicing?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Evergreenhealth Monroe
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Virginia Mason Medical Center