Dr. Kaplan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Kaplan, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Skokie, IL. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Hematology/Oncology Northshore and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Edward H Kaplan & Associates9631 Gross Point Rd Ste 10, Skokie, IL 60076 Existing Patients: (847) 675-3900
Hematology Oncology Of N Shore
Edward Kaplan9631 Gross Point Rd, Skokie, IL 60076 Existing Patients: (847) 675-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Makes me feel very comfortable. He is very easy to talk to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaplan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 9631 Gross Point Rd Ste 10, Skokie, IL 60076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan speaks Greek, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Cox Medical Center South
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital