Dr. Edward Kasper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kasper's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Kasper, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Kasper completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hpkns Hrt & Vsclr Inst and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasper is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hpkns Hrt & Vsclr Inst
Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 614-0543
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kasper frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Kasper's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital