Dr. Edward Quinlan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Quinlan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Quinlan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Quinlan completed a residency at Maine MC. He currently practices at Martins Point Health Care - Portland and is affiliated with Southern Maine Health Care. Dr. Quinlan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Maine MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Maine MC, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Maine MC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Bates College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quinlan?
Dr Quinlan was excellent to work with. my mother had to see him shes 89 years old he was patient with her and he took his time to ask all the questions he needed and to answer all of her questions he took plenty of time which is unheard fo these days. I commend him for the care he showed my mother and im sure he does with anyone he sees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Quinlan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Quinlan frequently treats Heart Disease, Pericardial Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Quinlan's office is located at 331 Veranda St, Portland, ME 04103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Quinlan speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Quinlan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern Maine Health Care