Dr. Peters has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Peters, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Peters completed a residency at University Tex Med Br. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Consultants, Austin, TX. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peters is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Tex Med Br, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Tex Med Br, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Tex Med Br, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
I have had allergy, asthma, and respiratory issues for years. Recently I have had several months of issues. I went to Dr. Peters and he thoughtfully listened and asked about my entire history. He then explained his thoughts and recommendations. After a couple of visits, testing and some identified issues, he recommended a few simple fixes and medications that have definitely improved my condition. I really appreciate a good doctor as these days they are hard to come by. I highly recommend Dr. Peters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Peters, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peters' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peters accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peters frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Peters' office is located at 720 W 34th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peters speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Allergy & Asthma Consultants, Austin, TX
Maria G. Gutierrez MD PA720 W 34th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705 (512) 454-5821