Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edward Mohr, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in West Islip, NY. Dr. Mohr completed a residency at Nassau Co Med Ctr. He currently practices at The Center For Eye Care & Optical. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohr is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Center For Eye Care & Optical
The Center for Eye Care and Optical360 MONTAUK HWY, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 422-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohr?
Love Dr. Mohr, however I believe that because he's not a Specialist within what he stated I had, he prescribed eye drops in Sept. he's not concerned to see me again until Mar.?! I find that strange because how would you know if the medication is working waiting that far out?! That is my only complaint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohr frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Drusen.
Dr. Mohr's office is located at 360 MONTAUK HWY, West Islip, NY 11795. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohr speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mohr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.