Dr. Edward Loughery, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Loughery's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Loughery, MD is a cardiology specialist in Danvers, MA. Dr. Loughery completed a residency at Univ Of Ky Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Lahey Cardiology, Danvers and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loughery is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- U Ky Lexington, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Ind University School Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loughery?
Heart Surgery to insert a shunt, post experiencing heart attacks. Could not have asked for a more knowledgeable or professional Doctor to handle my emergency, to stabilize my condition and put me on the road to recovery. I am forever in Dr Loughery's debt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loughery accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loughery frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Loughery's office is located at 480 Maple St Ste 104, Danvers, MA 01923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loughery has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
Lahey Cardiology, Danvers
Lahey Cardiology, Danvers480 Maple St Ste 104, Danvers, MA 01923 (978) 304-8360