Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Columbia, MD. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Baltimore City Hosp. He currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Columbia and is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Hematology.
- U MD Cancer Ctr-U MD Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Baltimore City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Baltimore City Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Columbia
Maryland Oncology - Columbia10710 Charter Dr Ste G020, Columbia, MD 21044 Existing Patients: (410) 964-2212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee takes the time to answer any questions and follows up on any issues that arise. He also asks about family from previous discussions which helps me feel more at ease during the visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Myeloma.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 10710 Charter Dr Ste G020, Columbia, MD 21044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Howard County General Hospital