Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Edward Kosinski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Kosinski completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Allergy Associates of Fairfield Cty PC and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- 1969, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy Associates of Fairfield Cty PC4675 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06606 Existing Patients: (203) 683-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kosinski?
Very caring and knowledgeable heart MD. Saved my life and very grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kosinski frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Kosinski's office is located at 4675 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kosinski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center