Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Edward Fox, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Fox completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital. He currently practices at Penn State Bone and Joint Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fox is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn State Bone and Joint Institute
Penn State Bone and Joint Institute30 Hope Dr Ste 2400, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (717) 531-5638
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fox frequently treats Osteopenia, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 30 Hope Dr Ste 2400, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.