Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edward Coleman, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Coleman completed a residency at Bassett Hospital Columbia University Co. He currently practices at MARSHFIELD CLINIC and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coleman is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coleman?
- Buffalo Genl Hosp/Buffalo C, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Bassett Hospital Columbia University Co, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Strong Meml Hospital University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Strong Meml Hospital University Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1984
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Network Health
- Thrivent Financial
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marshfield Clinic Comfort and Recovery-eau Claire2116 Craig Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Existing Patients: (715) 858-4901
Cardiovascular Surgical Specia1265 S Utica Ave Ste 105, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Coleman frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Coleman's office is located at 2116 Craig Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coleman speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Coleman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Holy Family Memorial
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital