Dr. Marcus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Marcus, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brentwood, NY. Dr. Marcus completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark. He currently practices at Brentwood and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marcus is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Institute-Vitreoretinal Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health First Health Plans
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brentwood601 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717 Existing Patients: (631) 231-4455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marcus?
I receive great medical care for my eye problems by Dr. Marcus. He explains everything he does in plain English and both he and his team are very professional, friendly and operate a very efficient office! He has convenient office hours and your wait time is not long considering the comprehensive testing and treatments you get.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Marcus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marcus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marcus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marcus frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Vitreoretinal Surgery, and Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid.
Dr. Marcus' office is located at 601 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marcus speaks Romanian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital