Dr. Edward Hook, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Hook completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at University-Alabama Birmingham and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hook is board certified in Infectious Disease.
University of Alabama At Birmingham Department of Infectious Diseases1900 University Blvd Ste 215, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 934-5191
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hook?
- UAB Hospital