Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edward Hart, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Hart completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Massgeneral for Children At North Shore Medical Center and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. Dr. Hart is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Columbia Presbyterian Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1964
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massgeneral for Children At North Shore Medical Center57 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 354-2795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hart frequently treats Seizure Disorders, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Hart's office is located at 57 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center