Dr. Hanna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Hanna, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Hanna completed a residency at Malcolm Grow Med Center. He currently practices at Battlefield Medical Associates and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanna is board certified in Family Practice.
- Malcolm Grow Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Malcolm Grow Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Battlefield Medical Associates
Battlefield Medical Associates675 Battlefield Blvd N, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Existing Patients: (757) 436-7888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Hanna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hanna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hanna frequently treats Arthritis of the Neck, Postherpetic Neuralgia, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Dr. Hanna's office is located at 675 Battlefield Blvd N, Chesapeake, VA 23320. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital