Dr. Edward Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Goldstein, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Marcus Autism Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marcus Autism Center1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 419-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Ataxia, Autoimmune Diseases, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.