Dr. Edward Spilker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spilker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Spilker, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kennesaw, GA. Dr. Spilker completed a residency at Mtn Area Health Educ Center. He currently practices at Spilker Family Medicine and is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mtn Area Health Educ Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spilker Family Medicine
Spilker Family Medicine1690 Stone Village Ln Nw Ste 921, Kennesaw, GA 30152 Existing Patients: (770) 590-1440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spilker?
He is indeed a wonderful family physician - very easy to talk with and always has my best interest at heart. He goes the extra mile for his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spilker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spilker frequently treats Bladder Infection, Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow), and Gastritis.
Dr. Spilker's office is located at 1690 Stone Village Ln Nw Ste 921, Kennesaw, GA 30152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spilker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital