Dr. Edward Lundy, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Suffern, NY. Dr. Lundy completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Good Samaritan Hospital, Suffern, NY and is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lundy is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Good Samaritan Hospital, Suffern, NY
Western Medical Center Health - Good Samaritan Hospital257 Lafayette Ave, Suffern, NY 10901 Existing Patients: (845) 368-8800
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lundy?
Best surgeon ever! Saved my life! I’m another Lundy home run!!!!!!
- St. Francis Hospital